Latinos for Tennessee Political Action Committee announced its endorsement of candidates in Tennessee state and federal elections ahead of the mid-term elections on November 6.
Latinos for Tennessee PAC endorses:
- Rev. Tommy Vallejos, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 67
- Brian Kelsey, Tennessee State Senate, District 31
- Dr. Mark Green, U.S. Congress, District 7
- Scott DesJarlais, U.S. Congress, District 4
- John Rose, U.S. Congress, District 6
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senate
- Bill Lee, Tennessee Governor
Latinos for Tennessee Executive Director Raul Lopez said, “We are happy to support these candidates who have demonstrated their commitment to defending faith, family, freedom, and fiscal responsibility.”
“I’m inspired and encouraged by each of these excellent candidates. At each level, they’re working on policies that make sense, that preserve the freedoms that make this country the land of opportunity. Members of the Hispanic community, and all citizens, want the opportunity to flourish here in Tennessee.”
“We encourage all Tennesseans to vote on November 6.”
Latinos for Tennessee PAC is a political action committee committed to protecting and promoting faith and family, freedom, and fiscal responsibility among Tennessee’s growing Latino population.